Master of Public Administration
You’ll develop the cultural awareness and critical thinking skills you need to analyze and produce a broad range of discourse in a full spectrum of careers — and to make a difference in whatever you do.
The study programme Public Administration in master level is a study programme that provides professional upbringing and practical nurturing of students in the field of Public Administration. This program, through teaching, practical activities and research, aims to develop capable cadre that would, though their work and their engagement, contribute for the sustainable and creative development to their life milieu.
The study programme of Public Administration also aims to produce competent and professional cadre, comparable to the MA programmes of institutions of countries in European zone of higher education, who would be capable to accomplish above-mentioned requests in the context of development of economic, political, social and cultural life of Kosovo.
The aim of the study programme of Public Administration in master level is to prepare students for careers that would be beneficial to them to be engaged in jobs at public and private institutions. The staff of this study programme is committed for enabling and developing students capabilities on creation, articulation and development of ideas, as a basis for empirical research.
This study programme aims to prepare students in the field of Public Administration and for them to be able to influence trends on public administration in Kosovo and beyond. During their studies, students are prepared on their critical thinking that makes it possible for their intellectual development and it prepares them to explore their ideas in the working environment.
Expected results of the study program are:
- To possess knowledge and advanced capabilities on public administration, necessary for successful exercise of work assignments in public administration;
- To demonstrate a critical and integrated understating of relationship between theory, research and good practices;
- To possess a range of practices as well as suitable consulting capabilities for the field of public administration;
- To evaluate key ethical, legal and administrative issues in the professional practice of public services;
- To be equipped with advanced research capabilities such as the designing, exercising and the execution of research projects in the field of public administration;
- To be able to utilise knowledge’s and gathered testimonies from research projects, to inform their application in problems that occur in the environment of public administration;
- To communicate in a professional manner at academic, professional and commercial environments;
- To trust their knowledge so that they could operate in complex and unknown contexts, through the application of flexible and creative knowledge, and the generation of transformative solutions.
Public Administration study programme is accredited by the Kosovo Accreditation Agency.
|Semester 1||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
Scientific Research Work
|Comparative Aspect of|
the EU Countries
|Semester 2||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Semester 3||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Analysis of Comparative|
|Semester 4||ECTS Credits||Mandatory/ Elective|
|Writing and Defense of|
the Master Thesis
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.